With access to top buyers, competition ensures the best possible price for you on the day.
Recognised as the leading auctioneers throughout the region, with livestock markets in Thrapston and Stratford. We also regularly hold collective sales of farm machinery and dispersal sales.
Our Thrapston Livestock Centre holds weekly prime stock (Thursday) and store sales (Saturday) for sheep and cattle. In addition throughout the year we hold special sales such as breeding sheep, horticultural nursery stock and a Christmas poultry sale.
Our Stratford Centre holds a weekly sale on Tuesday for all classes of sheep, poultry and produce.
With more people considering contract farming or looking at ways to release capital from the business, we have also experienced a growth in the number of farm machinery and equipment sales. With our team able to provide initial advice, lotting, cataloguing, advertising, through to sale on the day, either on farm or at one of our regular dispersal sales.
- Agricultural Machinery Sales
- Farm Dispersal Sales
- Weekly Primestock Sales - Tuesday at Stratford, Thursday at Thrapston
- Dedicated Store Sales on Saturdays at Thrapston
- Monthly Fur & Feather Sales - first Saturday of the month at Thrapston
- Specialised Breed Society Livestock Shows and Sales
- Regular Sales of Breeding Sheep and Hay & Straw
- Horticultural & Nursery Stock Auctions
- Christmas Poultry Sales
- Christmas Prime Fatstock Shows